Introduction

If you are new to the forum, please introduce yourself here to the community.

Re: Introduction

Postby Stonefly » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 3:04 pm

Shame about the stain on the wall
/Banter
User avatar
Stonefly
Admin
 
Posts: 5570
Joined: Wed 04 Aug, 2010 8:08 pm
Car Type: Lotus Exige S
Car Colour: Burnt Orange
Mods: 2Bular 7x22", Pro alloy Rad & up mounted fans

Re: Introduction

Postby MSA » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 3:16 pm

That was a gift from a supplier many moons ago, I'm not a fan of football.

Only kept as its quite heavy so useful as a weight on floor tarpaulin when waxoyling other car.......... !
MSA
Club Member
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon 26 Feb, 2018 12:16 am
Location: Cramlington
Car Type: Lotus S2 Exige S
Car Colour: Starlight Black

Re: Introduction

Postby ad S » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 3:32 pm

MSA wrote:That was a gift from a supplier many moons ago, I'm not a fan of football.

Only kept as its quite heavy so useful as a weight on floor tarpaulin when waxoyling other car.......... !



{lolz} at least it has a good use unlike the real thing {lolz} {lolz}
User avatar
ad S
Moderator
 
Posts: 7396
Joined: Thu 05 Aug, 2010 7:08 am
Car Type: Exige 350 Sport
Car Colour: Signature Orange
Mods: 2bular

Re: Introduction

Postby Stonefly » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 3:37 pm

ad S wrote:
MSA wrote:That was a gift from a supplier many moons ago, I'm not a fan of football.

Only kept as its quite heavy so useful as a weight on floor tarpaulin when waxoyling other car.......... !



{lolz} at least it has a good use unlike the real thing {lolz} {lolz}


:lol:
Shots fired
User avatar
Stonefly
Admin
 
Posts: 5570
Joined: Wed 04 Aug, 2010 8:08 pm
Car Type: Lotus Exige S
Car Colour: Burnt Orange
Mods: 2Bular 7x22", Pro alloy Rad & up mounted fans

Re: Introduction

Postby ad S » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 3:54 pm

Stonefly wrote:
ad S wrote:
MSA wrote:That was a gift from a supplier many moons ago, I'm not a fan of football.

Only kept as its quite heavy so useful as a weight on floor tarpaulin when waxoyling other car.......... !



{lolz} at least it has a good use unlike the real thing {lolz} {lolz}


:lol:
Shots fired


Balls to JB he was warned and now its game on {lolz}
User avatar
ad S
Moderator
 
Posts: 7396
Joined: Thu 05 Aug, 2010 7:08 am
Car Type: Exige 350 Sport
Car Colour: Signature Orange
Mods: 2bular

Re: Introduction

Postby SCReg » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 8:38 pm

Nice, Starlight Black, I had a 111s in that colour :D
User avatar
SCReg
Club Member
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: Mon 09 Aug, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: MSG
Car Type: Exige S Club Racer
Car Colour: White
Mods: Non Required

Previous

Return to Introductions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest